On this page you will find a list of our latest news posts.
- Legal Week Connect 29-30 November 2017
Neil is chairing the IT stream at this year’s Legal Week CONNECT next week..
For the exciting program see: www.legalweekconnect.com. I still have a few complementary tickets for those that email me quickly…
- News Round-Up
We went to the latest US Legal Week Strategic IT Forum in San Diego in October 2017 – this is growing in attendees year on year and proving to be a key US legal IT event
- Before that in August it was ILTACON at Las Vegas, where Neil gave a session on the progress of the AI Matters fee-forecasting technology being developed in partnership with iManage RAVN
- In June there was the Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum in Lake Maggiore, Italy – one of the best ever locations for this key annual European conference. See highlights of this conference and previous years, including Neil’s contributions here and here
- Of course the year began with LegalTech in New York
- ILTACON 2016
Neil is at the world’s largest legal IT conference in Washington DC next week; talking about new approaches to Cost Benefit Analysis for IT projects.
No; it’s not boring!
- Legal Week video interview
- Validatum Global Pricing Conference
The first such conference, it was attended by some 140 delegates from top 200 law firms. Despite the hotel’s air-conditioning initially struggling with the sweltering heat a wide range of topics were covered to the evident and appreciative satisfaction of the audience: see the agenda here.
Don’t worry if you missed it; there will be another one next year…
- Validatum Global Pricing Conference
Neil is speaking tomorrow at the Validatum Global Best Practice Pricing Conference at the City Grange Hotel, on the technology aspects of matter costing and pricing…
- Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum 2015 Closes
The 2015 Legal Week STF has just finished. This photo was taken at the Gala Dinner last night. Great venue at the Penha Longa Hotel, great agenda and speakers and wonderful food and wine.
- Neil to Chair this year’s Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum
Last year’s Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum 2014 was seen as a great success; so why break up a winning team? The 2015 event is returning to what everyone agrees was the best ever venue – the Ritz-Carlton at Penha Longa in Sintra outside Lisbon in Portugal – and to last year’s Chairman – Neil Cameron.
For this year’s amazing agenda follow the link to the Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum 2015 pages. We hope to see you there…
- Automating the Preparation of Pitches
Last week I ‘facilitated’ a ‘BD Excellence’ workshop organised by Enable PLC (founded by renowned ex-Tikiter Liam Flanagan) and hosted by Reed Smith in their very magnificent, and very tall, new offices at Broadgate Tower.
- Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum at Fiuggi
The conference is over, see above photos. It covered a huge range of highly topical and interesting topics – which can be seen at the Conference Web site here. It will soon be updated with photos and video interviewees of selected contributors.
I shall be releasing a series of Blog items on this Web site for each of the sessions over the next few weeks; covering what was said, with added discussion and commentary. Watch out for them…or add your name to the subscriber list below and get an automated reminder when they appear.
- Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum 2014
11-13 June 2014 Grand Hotel Palazzo della Fonte Fiuggi Lazio, Italy
- Neil to talk on Matter Budgeting in Prague
Following his recent article on Matter Budgeting Neil has been invited to talk on the subject at the LawTech Europe Conference 2014 in Prague in October 19-21. He is also looking forward to seeing Casey Flaherty of Kia (who is giving the Keynote) and further discussing lawyers’ use of IT.
- New Web Site
Welcome to the new Neil Cameron Consulting Group (NCCG) web site. We hope you like it. Comments are very welcome.
- Neil at the European Court of Human Rights
Neil was in Strasbourg last month undertaking an IT Review/Audit of the technology systems at the European Court of Human Rights.
- NCCG Assisting with Major IT Initiative by Weightmans LLP
Weightmans LLP is undertaking a major procurement of Thomson Reuters Elite 3E and MatterSphere